iQuent teams work on-site at customer locations as well as at our own development centers. We follow robust software development process which follows Waterfall, Agile and Iterative Software Development Lifecycle.
Following is the sample view of Development process at iQuent for sustenance projects:
- Creation of Statement of Work
- Risk Management: Risk identification, assessment, prioritization, mitigation, profiling, tracking and reporting.
- Predictability: Different predication models based on project need and applicability e.g. Rayleigh, Gompertz model.
- Health Index & Defect Management: Data reporting based on agreed SLA and mgmt system to track the problems reported.
- Monitoring & Tracking: Weekly, Monthly, Quaterly and event driven reviews based on project needs. Tracking of all activities on regular basis.