Programme and Project Management processes are critical for any programme or an enterprise. iQuent will support you on effective Project and Programme Management following industry standard practices (PMP and Prince2).
Our Project and Programme Management framework provides an outline approach, tailored to meet customer requirements and the objectives of every project or programme.
Our effective Project Management practice brings improvements in simplicity, clarity, consistency and coherence by:
- Allowing all sizes and types of Programmes and Projects to be delivered using a consistent set of processes and templates by following a unified approach aligning with corporate objectives.
- Providing clear guidance on the definition of delivery type and Governance appropriate to the size and complexity of the Programme / Project.
- Bringing unique focus helping our customers to deliver their projects on time, with expected quality and within budget.
- Producing far more meaningful Management Information and trend analyses to support decision making in delivery.
Our Project Management practice enables evaluation, implementation and delivery of project structure, governance and gated management processes necessary to deliver projects.
Our Project Managers have required expertise and skill-set to completely manage projects from conception to completion.
Project Management capability at iQuent helps our customers with:
- Improved planning and control
- Improved efficiency and faster project delivery
- Cost optimization
- Improved Risk Management
- Improved return on investments (ROI)
- Faster decision-making with more efficient reporting